Although most of our work is in the United Kingdom, we have a small team of Maternity Nurses willing to travel to other countries to provide support and child care provision.
For placements within England, Scotland and Wales, normal Agency and Maternity Nurse fees would apply. In addition, if you live outside a 30 mile radius of Central London (measured from Charing Cross), you will be expected to meet the cost of travel. This would be based upon whatever is the cheapest and most convenient option, whether by car, train or air.
For the rest of the world including Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or Europe, you would be required to meet the cost of travel by air. To some places in Europe, Eurostar may be an alternative choice and cost option.
In all cases of employment outside England, Scotland and Wales, different Agency and Maternity Nurse fees will apply depending upon your location and circumstances. We will be pleased to discuss our overseas rates with you. It can be generally assumed that most live in Maternity Nurses will add a 20% surcharge to their normal rate, for placements outside the UK.
In addition, for overseas placements:
- All Agency Fees must be paid before the Maternity Nurse leaves the United Kingdom.
- All travel expenses must be paid to the Maternity Nurse prior to the booking. This includes the cost of flights, taxis, or public transport.
- Charges for Car Parking, luggage charges, or other charges associated with the journey are also payable by the client prior to the booking.
- Cost of Mobile Phone charges during the full period of the booking will be invoiced to the client on a monthly basis.
- All costs associated with overseas work are charged in pounds sterling and payment will be required in this currency.